Location: Mermaid Beach, Gold Coast
Why Do We Need You?
Our advice firm Toro Wealth specialises in retirement planning advice for 55-65 year-olds, providing strategic guidance with minimal product recommendations.
Due to rapid growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser to join our dynamic team.
What You’ll Get in Return
The opportunity to work with the founders to build a culture where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work and be recognised for their efforts.
Plus, you’ll get:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- Opportunities to collaborate with a team of knowledgeable and high-achieving professionals
- Regular company events and social gatherings
- The chance to be a part of a rapidly growing business with numerous opportunities for advancement
What’s the Role?
Your role will include:
- Working full-time from our Gold Coast office.
- Providing comprehensive independent financial planning advice over a 4-meeting engagement process
- All leads being generated for you
Not having to manage client portfolios and share markets
- Independent product advice largely comprising of industry fund comparisons
- No ongoing client management
- Meetings being held on Zoom
- Fully supported role with administration and paraplanning
Who Are You?
Are you a confident, educated and knowledgeable individual who thrives in providing honest and conflict-free advice? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are accepting applications from financial advisers who:
- Are ASIC registered.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a practicing financial adviser (paraplanning experience an advantage).
- Have a relevant university degree qualification (post-graduate will be an advantage).
- Have excellent knowledge in the areas of superannuation, retirement planning and SMSFs, as well as good knowledge of estate planning, trusts, and companies.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Are highly-organised and process-driven.
Can provide exceptional customer service & experience.
- All applications will remain strictly confidential.
Please note that we will only be responding to applicants who meet the above criteria.
To apply please email your resume to [email protected]