Learn more about our Editorial Guidelines by reading the information below.
SuperGuy Editorial Guidelines
To provide clear, accurate, and unbiased information to help everyday Australians make the best decisions for their retirement.
- Accuracy: We are committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information. We fact-check all of our content and correct any errors immediately.
- Independence: Our editorial team is independent and are not influenced by any external people or parties. Our editorial decisions are based solely on the best interests of our readers.
- Inclusivity: We believe that everyone deserves to have access to clear and accurate information about superannuation and retirement planning. We strive to create content that is relevant and accessible to all Australians, regardless of their financial background or experience.
- Sources: We use a variety of sources to gather information for our content, including personal experience, government websites, industry publications, and interviews with experts. We strive to ensure that our sources are credible and reliable.
- Fact-checking: All of our content is fact-checked by at least two people before it is published. We use a variety of methods to fact-check our content, including verifying sources, cross-referencing information, and contacting experts.
- Corrections: If we make a factual error in our content, we will promptly correct and update the article where the error occurred.
- Our editorial team is independent. We do not accept payment for product reviews or placements.
- Our editorial decisions are based solely on the best interests of our readers. We do not allow external businesses, superannuation companies or advertisers to influence our editorial content in any way.
We believe that following these editorial guidelines will help us to provide our readers with the highest quality information and resources possible.
If you have a query relating to our Editorial Guidelines please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Have Any Questions?
For questions about our Editorial Guidelines or our data protection practices, please contact us.